As homeschool teachers, we understand your love for free ideas and lessons! We've put together a list of sources for your younger students organized by subject. These sites provide ideas, recommendations, free worksheets, games, project ideas, and more. Our mission is to spread some knowledge! Do you have a great idea for an addition to our list? Let us know!
- Art History and Appreciation: Art history lesson plans that will help young students learn about the great masters
- The Met Lesson Plans: Art history lessons that feature pieces found at the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Elementary School Art Ideas: Here is a large collection of art project ideas with colorful pictures.
- Crayola Lesson Plans: Art lesson plans presented by the world-famous crayon company
- 21 Endangered Species Art Project Ideas: These projects will allow you to combine an art and science lesson!
- Classics for Kids: This site will teach your student music history as well as the different parts and instruments featured in the orchestra.
- New York Philharmonic Kids Zone: Help your students develop an appreciation for classical music.
- Primary Games: A collection of music-based computer games
- Music Tech Teacher: This site has music quizzes, games, and more.
- Music Teacher Games: This site will interactively teach students about music notation.