As homeschool teachers, we understand your love for free ideas and lessons! We've put together a list of sources for your younger students organized by subject. These sites provide ideas, recommendations, free worksheets, games, project ideas, and more. Our mission is to spread some knowledge! Do you have a great idea for an addition to our list? Let us know!
- KidZone Math: A collection of free math worksheets and brain teasers
- Math Drills: More free worksheets, because who can ever have enough? These include long division and multiplication drills.
- Math Playground: Fun math games for children to try out
- Kids Math Games Online: This website has it all: games, worksheets, calculators, and printables, all for free.
- Mr. Nussbaum: Many interactive math games for grades K-8