As homeschool teachers, we understand your love for free ideas and lessons! We've put together a list of sources for your younger students organized by subject. These sites provide ideas, recommendations, free worksheets, games, project ideas, and more. Our mission is to spread some knowledge! Do you have a great idea for an addition to our list? Let us know!
- Family Time Fitness: This site has phys ed lesson plans for sale for homeschool families but also offers free articles on health and fitness.
- Homeschool Success: Information on fitness ideas and homeschool physical education requirements
- Girls on the Run: This is a community collaboration possibility. Get your girls running with others their age while getting fitness worked into the week.
- Let's Move: This page contains ideas for family fitness activities presented by Michelle Obama's fitness initiative.
- Weekly Challenges: These are some fitness fitness goals you can set for your young students.