As homeschool teachers, we understand your love for free ideas and lessons! We've put together a list of sources for your younger students organized by subject. These sites provide ideas, recommendations, free worksheets, games, project ideas, and more. Our mission is to spread some knowledge! Do you have a great idea for an addition to our list? Let us know!
- Smithsonian History Explorer: Interact with free lessons plans from the Smithsonian Museum.
- Mr. Donn's History: Mr. Donn's website has information and activities on a huge range of American History topics.
- History Detectives: These lessons plans are appropriate for fifth- and sixth graders and provided by PBS.
- Women's History Month: Celebrate Women's History Month (or any month) with the aid of these lessons plans for K-5 students.
- Have Fun With History: These computer games will sneak in a history lesson while your students are having fun.
- Colonial Williamsburg Kids: Can't make a trip to Colonial Williamsburg? Bring the world-famous destination to you with these games.